Welcome to Freehouse On Demand everyone! Here are a few helpful things to note about our On Demand website and program.
1. Freehouse On Demand is here to stay! When our studio reopens, not only will these videos continue, but we'll have greater support and resources from the Freehouse Team that we can share with you 💛
2. You can enjoy the workouts in any order or mix and match to fit your schedule and workout routine. If you are only or mainly using Freehouse On Demand for your workouts, we recommend you do each type of workout 2x for a balanced regimen that hits every part of your body. Here's an example, but customize to your liking!
3. We take requests! Please use this quick and easy form to submit any requests and feedback about our on-demand workouts and program.
4. Check out our prop recommendations to maximize your results. Right now, we're hanging back on workouts that use reels or a ball to give you time to purchase them - or if you opt not to, we want to ensure you have enough workouts to enjoy without them. But we will be adding these workouts soon!
5. Barefoot or shoes? If you have a thick mat (1/4"+) and healthy ankle mobility, it's probably comfortable for you to do our mat workouts barefoot, and you'll be able to benefit from building up that strength in your feet and lower legs. Another option is to wear sneakers on your hardwood floor, and pull out your mat for grounded floor exercises to cushion your wrists, knees, etc. Listen to your body, watch your form (always drop your heels on hops), and decide what feels best for you. NOTE: We highly recommend jumping barefoot on bungee rebounders. Watch our rebounding intro video for more details.
Reach out with any questions and we'll see you online!