Reformer Open Studio
Come take a Reformer Flex workout at our studio in the safest and most socially-distanced way!
Reformer Open Studio offers 2 spots per hour, for 2 experienced clients to take a Reformer On Demand workout video in our 500 square foot Reformer room. A new Freehouse Reformer workout is posted each week and ready to play in the studio on our 50" high-definition television.
THE WORKOUT. Our Reformer On Demand workouts are carefully designed to be video-friendly with easy-to-follow instructions and a lesson plan that's hyper-focused on safety. They're taught with the same detailed cues and attention to alignment that you experience in class. And they definitely deliver the same muscle-shaking burn!
OUR MISSION. Bringing your COVID-19 exposure down to an absolute minimum while in our studio is the utmost priority. So we created the Open Studio program to provide you with access to our Reformer studio, while having as little contact and as much social distancing as possible! By sharing the workout room with only ONE fellow student versus 6, 8, or 10 people, your COVID-19 exposure is significantly lower than in a small group class.
Have a Reformer at home? You can access our Reformer videos and entire library of workouts online for $45/month. Your first 2 weeks are free!
Open Studio Details
COST. $30 per person/spot.
PREREQUISITE. Experience taking Freehouse Reformer classes is required to ensure you can move safely on the equipment. 10+ Freehouse Reformer classes are required to book an Open Studio workout. *Please wear grip socks.
SCHEDULING OPTIONS. Open Studio sessions are available weekday mornings. You can book 1 spot on your own or make plans with a friend to book the room together! If you are isolating with extra caution and want to book both spots for a private room, or if you need assistance finding a time with 2 open spots for you and a friend just email us.
GETTING STARTED. Contact us to confirm your approval and purchase your first class - which activates your Open Studio membership. After we purchase your first class, you'll be able to book sessions and make all future purchases yourself online.
CANCELLATIONS. 12-hour cancellation notice is required to allow another client time to book your spot.
In The Studio Instructions
- You can enter the studio through our access code provided in your email receipts and booking confirmations.
- Per city requirements, you must wear a mask at all times inside the studio and maintain 6+ feet of space from other people in the studio.
- No check in required. The front desk will not be staffed but a team member will be on-site.
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands immediately after entry.
- You may slide your personal items in a contactless cubby or bring them into the reformer room with you.
- We recommend bringing your own water from home and request you please wear grip socks on the reformers.
- At the start time of your session you can begin the weekly reformer video.
- At the end of your workout, follow instructions in the room to disinfect your equipment.
- Exit the studio and enjoy the rest of your day!